Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Movin' On Up: EM Theories!!!


The time has come, my dear internet friends.  Over the next few days/weeks, I will be killing this blogspot and moving over to bigger and better spaces at EMTheories.com.

No longer a solo operation, but still VERY much me.  My same style, my same tastes, except alot more of it.  Not just a running blog anymore.  I'll be doing interviews, album reviews, hosting shows, throwing parties, the muthafuckin' WORKS, baby!  All along with my friends who bring their own personal brands of WTF'ery along with them.  If you're looking for me, no worries, all the stuff I post/author/contribute/edit will be clearly tagged with Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts.  We haven't even officially launched EM Theories yet, but you're my people, and I want to give you the sneak peak so you can help me spread the word.

Thanks to everyone who has ever visited this blog, shared a link, told a friend, or even just pressed play on a couple of jams.  All I ever wanted out of this was to shift the way you listened to music a little.  Throw your ears in directions they might not have gone otherwise.  I had a fuckin' ball...hope you did too.

See you on Twitter, and my new home EMTheories.com

1 comment: