Tuesday, August 5, 2008

DJ I-Dee ft. Jean Grae & Wrekonize - "The Right"



From Okayplayer.

Faux Fact # 9183: I love jams that somehow involve video game music. Sad truth is, I have songs from Sonic the Hedgehog and Streets of Rage on my iPod right now.
[Side note: Remember how on some games for Genesis you could go into the options menu and play the songs and sound effects from each level? If you were fast enough you could mix some HOTNESS! What? That was just me? Screw you guys.]

Before I embarrass myself any further, let me get to the song above. It's from Miami's DJ I-Dee and features some crazy Zelda samples and the greatest female emcee (and my current obsession) of all time. It's impossible not to love.

For real . . .stop trying.
You'll pull a muscle . . .and my blog doesn't have that kind of insurance.

Download with the free-ness, son!

No comments: