Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Guess who's back . . .back again. Monty's back. Tell a friend."

Breaking News!!!

This afternoon, I was personally contacted by the Montauk Monster's publicist (the "Blonde Bomber") because we're cool like that, and she let me know that Monty had a new mixtape coming out hosted by DJ Git Bizzie. She gave me the the first track...but I don't think the world is ready yet, so I'll just hit you with the lyrics to a freestyle Monty spit over the "...Benjamins" beat.

Hot fire, son!

uhh uhh what the montauk!
wanna rumber with the beast huh?
(snarl) give hiv to a whole family
dressed in dead flies like the garbage
check me out on the cover of star, bitch!
there i are bitch
makin niggaz so sick
floss on the beach with the tape on my wrist
if its murder u know they wrote it
long island sucks ass bitch im big n bloated
now you wanna feel my skin cuz its maggot coated
if u even try it, got myself a 44 and its loaded
all that bullshit you blog. playa hatin from the shoreline
get your own beach, why u ridin mine?
im a hell demon kinda creature
internet special feature found by a beacher
bitch see my face on a t shirt!

only monster in my crew, and i eat shit

like a monster do

wet my beak too

FUCK YOU!




No comments: