Thursday, February 12, 2009

HEY, Non-Hip-Hop Universe

You're boring the shit out of me right now.
This is the first winter I can remember in a really long time where guitar music wasn't taking up my mind's center stage. The cycle is always the same: hip-hop and dancy electro stuff in the warm, windows down, blow my speakers out days of spring/summer. Rock and down-tempo stuff in the introspective, "dear God, I haven't seen the sun in days" times of winter.

This winter...not so much.

My equilibrium is all efphed up. I'm not still supposed to be jamming this hard in February. What's gonna happen in May on that first day it's about 70 and I finally dust off Decadence for it's 2009 seasonal re-issue into my world. Will it's maniacal thrashing be diluted because I'm been jammin' full steam for a whole year??

Rock n' Roll, if you screw my summer up, I'm gonna be pissed.

No comments: