Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Losing My Ever-Blogging Mind

Man, there is absolutely NOTHING happening in music this week!
Crap jams, dumb battles, $4 videos . . .nothing worth posting.

I've had 2 music related posts since last week

TWO!!!!

I'm nearing levels of boredom that must be unsafe for my health. If fact, I'm so bored that I actually opened a Facebook account. Yeah. Short of robots /artificial intelligence and the gub'mint, nothing is more frightening . . .yet there I am.

If somebody doesn't drop a new jam in the next 24hrs, I'll do it myself.
A homemade beat from my $50 Casio and 3:30 of nothing but ad-libs.
It shouldn't have to come to this!

On the bright side, in this jam-less haze I did have a
magnificent idea for this blog that will materialize once the MLS season gets going. The league needs to up its "awareness among the cool kids" factor, so why not here. Stay tuned for that gem. Better yet, remind me that I said this. God knows I will have forgotten all this by Thursday.

No comments: