Friday, April 24, 2009

Upper 80's in Jersey This Weekend?!

You know what that means . . .
Drums, please!



"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Oh, what a glorious weekend this will be. North-Central Jersey, be warned. I will be rolling through your neighborhood, checking out your half-dressed women at a grand 2MPH (so everybody sees me). If I smell grillin', I'm goin' all up in your yard, son. "Your burgers are belong to us."

To top it all off, the Scum of the South, DC United is coming up to Giants Stadium on Sunday afternoon for a 3PM game. Forecast says a high of 86. Oh, yes! Hotter than rhino sex. I imagine the combination of face-melting heat, an intense rivalry, and several gallons of alcohol are going to produce the highest of high comedy, and maybe ever a few punch-ups. I can't wait.

Summertime, bitches!

No comments: