Monday, May 17, 2010

I Am Back. All Up In Your Internets.


Yyyyyyyyyyyeah!  I'm back home, and full of more coffee than the FDA recommends.
72% more refreshed.
86% less financially stable.
Still a victory.

Anyway...hopefully I can get back into the swing of things today with the jams and whatnot.
Speaking of which, I bet you'd never guess the two most common songs I heard coming out of people's cars/radios in Aruba...

Shakira's World Cup thing:

 ...and Gucci Mane's "Lemonade":


Yeah.  I still don't even know how to process that as reality.
BUT.  I'm back now.  After barely even sniffing the internet or mass media at all for the past 10 days, I'm sure this week will be full of retrospective WTFs, "how did I miss this", and week old rants about something everyone else has already gotten over.  Good times.

No comments: