Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dr. Dre ft. Eminem, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Stat Quo and Ca$his - Syllables


   Eminem x Dr. Dre x Jay Z x 50 Cent { Syllables } [dirty/noDj] by Dj EZ' NiG

Maybe its because I'm from NJ, but I honestly couldn't care less if Dextox is ever released.  I've never been a big fan of Dre's beats, and more than anything, I could never understand how someone who's made millions off of ghost-written rhymes and beats has been given icon/pioneer status in Hip-Hop folklore*.

That said...I love the concept of this song.  Could have been a classic without the last two dudes.

UPDATE:  Now word is creeping out that this was actually recorded a few years ago.  Wow.

* If you want to counter that with a "What about Diddy?" argument, go ahead.  But if you take Diddy seriously as an emcee/producer...then I don't know what to tell you.

No comments: