Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I AM NEGRODAMUS!!!

Self-quoting, the breakfast of Champions:

Next January, we'll be reading the Ives headline "Juan Agudelo to Atletico Madrid" or some shit.  We'll wonder why he isn't getting minutes,  we'll wonder why he isn't scoring for the US anymore.  All because his most important developmental years will be spent on a bench. - FF& SS (Nov.18, 2010)

I have foreseen this travesty!
Join my cult.  Subscribe to the newsletter.  Enjoy the free Kool-Aid.

Of course, right now, the Red Bulls are telling everyone to kindly go fuck themselves (sideways!), but eventually money talks.  I'll be the first to admit that I'm paranoid, but how much time can we really expect to keep Agudelo?

1 comment:

Brian said...

Probably at least this season. Maybe two.

Gold Cup could change things though.