Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Consequence ft. GLC and Really Doe - "Disperse"


This jam is old as I don't know what, but the video is fresh (as in "new"). I guess this is the life of a small label artist.

Love the song . . .a bit disappointed that Consequence is driving around in a Bentley. Ain't foolin' nobody, son.

Directed by Rik Cordero (and Consequence), the same guy that put together that mad rush of videos for The Roots just before Rising Down was released. Looks like he's become the Hype Williams of the "underground"
************************************************************************************

UPDATE: So I just watched this vid-jo all the way through again and started cracking up.

"If worse comes to worst, my peoples come first...
If you ain't bussin' down, please disperse."

I'll just say that I can picture me or my boys stumbling out of the Bellagio next moth, walking around with something "interesting", singing the hook. Good times ahead, good times.

No comments: