Monday, July 28, 2008

An Introductory Warning . . .Because I Care.

Friggin' robots.

It's not often that I post a non-music thing, but this is some serious shit.

Actual factuals:

A robot is going to kill you.
There's a 11% chance that it will be one of these in this video.

Let that wisdom marinate for a second.

How are to feeling about that?

Nervous?

You should be . . .robots are no joke.

What with the economy in the gutter and all, I know the last thing you need is another issue to stress you out. But this is serious. Cybernetic thuggery is on the rise. Don't sleep on the 'bots.

They're watching.

Robots are coming in the country and taking all our jobs. No concern for the little guy. Since when is cheap labor and durability a concern in the job market? What happend to my America?

An organic America. A place where citizens were free to breathe oxygen without fear of steel-clad overseers hurling binary insults at them just because their skeletal structure didn't have the same torsional rigidity as tungsten.

ASIMO . . .I see you.
I know what's up.

John Conner. I salute you.

No comments: