Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Red Bull Fans Know Things About Things.


(Endres with the assist)

Clearly, my attention today is all wrapped up in World Cuppetries, general footballishness and such.

This past Saturday before the RBNY v Chivas USA (a win for us, natch), Michelle Ackermann of new blog, Amor por el Juego de Futbol, ventured into the Jersey-side home base of the Empire Suporters Club (El Pastor on Market St. in Newark) to gets a few quick thoughts on the team, the Angelic (clever, right?) miracle against Houston from a few days earlier, and the upcoming World Cup.

Be sure not to miss the glorious appearance by me and my flask full of E&J @ 1:40.
Good times.

5 comments:

Primetown said...

An absolute classic.

Brian said...

Nice job setting her straight. I'da slapped that drink out her hand if she asked me why I supported the US

Faux Fur and Soccer Shirts said...

Definitely a crazy question (to me anyway). I think she was trying to get people to support the Argies, since the US isn't a "contender". Little did she know that half that bar was the North Jersey Brigade of Sam's Army.

Married said...

She fine.

Hostpph.com said...

I think that they know to put a name into a Soccer fans and "Amor por el Juego de FĂștbol" is the best one.