Friday, June 25, 2010

On The Off Chance That I Have An English Reader . . .


I'm watching the BBC feed of the Portugal v Brazil game right now with Mick McCarthy and some other dude on the commentary, and I must say...it's is the most entertaining and funny thing I've enjoyed in a while.

The man is an unintentional comedy GENIUS!  His voice is like David Bowie if he started sippin' Lil Wayne's purple drank.  It's brilliant.  I want Mick McCarthy to have a TV show on every network.  "Mick McCarthy reads the news".  "Mick McCarthy's Hip-Hop Top 10 Countdown".  "Mick McCarthy Visits the Jersey Shore".  All of it.

I think I'm gonna adapt Mick's voice as my new drunken accent and do my own commentary for USA v Ghana tomorrow.

1 comment:

pay per head service said...

It is quite hard to listen a great commentary now then. Even in games we suffer a lot.