Monday, June 7, 2010

JAMS MY GIRLFRIND LIKES: Lykke Li - Little Bit (AutoErotique Bootleg Remix)



New segment time!

The remix is about a year old, and comes courtesy of my girl, whose taste in music is usually a source of unintentional comedy for me (I will be punched for that).  She hates my "hipster bullshit".  I hate her "fist-pumping Shore music".  I'll let her chime in on theose RARE occasions when she actually has something GOOD to share.  So when there's a jam that we both agree is the jam.  I gotta jam it.  We'll see how this works out.

...and the last 34sec of this thing is an absolute masterpiece.

2 comments:

Primetown said...

Got to give credit where credit is due. This is quality.

Faux Fur and Soccer Shirts said...

Yeah, we don't agree on much music, but sometimes her techno-trance weirdness collides with the magic of a good house banger, and viola. Temporary peace treaty.