Thursday, June 24, 2010

World Cup Failure: It's Fratalian



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

One half of my personal Unholy Four (Mexico and Spain being the other two), despised national teams are on their way home before the Round of 16, while the USA is riding the most ridiculously exciting wave of sports magic since that damn hockey game against the Communists that no one will shut up about.

Love me some World Cup!!!

And as I said on the Face Books:

"Avoid the malls today. They're gonna be full of fraud fans swapping their 'Italia' track jackets for USA gear."

"I think the Red Bulls could pick up a few disgraced Italians on the cheap to go with The Frenchist. There's gotta be a combo pack or Costco-style bulk rate on these dudes at this point. Buy 2 French, get a free Italian."

1 comment:

pay per head service said...

USA has been getting better. I have to admit that it won't be long they can get the cup.