Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Like That, Now


(Photo by RBNY 4 LIFE via MetroFanatic)

Yes, dammit.
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed the last 12hrs of being a Red Bull New York supporter.  FINALLY, the fanbase is getting a little...dare I say it...swaggar!

You know me, I'm a cocky bastard.  I've been waiting for this for a loooooong time.
Red Bull has been rich since 2006, and they're finally acting like it.  Wonderful.  Now, it looks like the fans are slowly taking on the persona of wealthy, arrogant, big city bully...and I couldn't be prouder of my people.

MLS needs a villain.  We volunteer.
Hate us.  Love us.  Love to hate us.
Just know that once this team meshes...you can't beat us.
You broke, no-money-spendin', cheap owner havin', old stadium rockin' mutha'fukkas!

WHOOOO!

No comments: