Thursday, August 26, 2010

LATE PASS: Justin Bieber - Baby (El-P Death Mix)



  Justin Bieber - Baby (El-P Death Remix) by Crossfire Music

(Huge props to betoAYAK for the heads up)

I am absolutely stunned that this happened in JULY and I didn't know about it.
STUNNED, I tell you!

As the story goes...
Via Twitter, the blog, XLR8R, somewhat jokingly challenged El-P to remix a Beebz jam....and he actually did it.  And killed it.  For those unfamiliar with El-P, this is like asking the design chief of Ferrari to draw up a special edition Toyota Corolla.

UPDATE:  I have just finished listening to this for the 7th straight time, and I honestly can't express how happy this song makes me.  It satisfies my lust for new jams, and completely random shit all at once.  Internet...some times I hate you, and you make me question my entire generation and the land of my birth.  But then, you give me dick-punchingly grimy remixes of Justin Bieber songs and I remember why I can't quit you.  I love you, internet.

No comments: