Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bombay Bicycle Club...and my own blabbering



I get a weird sense of delight out of being really late on good music. I have a tendency to bombard myself with soooooo much stuff in a given day (music is nothing short of crack to me) that it's almost a relief to know that something I really like can cross my path more than a year after it's been introduced.

My biggest problem is that I don't have an iPod at the moment, so I have no really good way of buying/downloading tons of shit, keeping it organized and just getting to it when I get to it like I used to do. Side note: I know the idea of ME of all people not having an iPod seems almost comical, but I've already bought and lost/broken over $600 worth of Steve Job's gift to humanity, so forgive me if I'm a little slow to drop another $2-fiddy.

Anyway . . .if you aren't familiar already, check out Bombay Bicycle Club



Know what?! I'm gonna start a new "feature" for this here blog called "I'm Late On This" for all the stuff I hear waaaay after I was supposed to but I like anyway (and I'll tag the posts accordingly).

No comments: