Thursday, March 12, 2009

Captain Planet v. NKOTB

I know what you're thinking, "What the hell is wrong with him?". But just ride with me on this one.

Forgive me if this is already a universally accepted truth. I'd go into detail about how or why this dawned on me . . .but I think it juuuust might reveal some unfortunate character flaws that I'm not ready to cop to yet.

HOLD ON A MINUTE.

I don't wanna just dive right into this, because seriously . . .I'm about to absolutely blow your friggin' mind.

Have a seat. Get some water.

Ready?

I don't know if you've noticed this . . .
But the Captain Planet theme song and "Step By Step" from New Kids On The Block and the EXACT SAME SONG!!! How did this happen?! Where was media outrage? Why weren't kids protesting in the streets? I'm stunned by this. If it's physically possibly to have a retroactive stroke . . .I just had one. My inner child is now in a coma.

No comments: