Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Pac Div EP

Pac Div released a 3-song EP yesterday, featuring "Taste", "Mayor" and "Shut Up".
Get on that shit. It'll buss' your head wide open.

I know it'll never happen . . .but I'm really bored . . .
So, America...let's get a beef goin' between Pac Div and The Cool Kids. C'mon. We can do this. None of that cornball gun-talk bullshit. Just a dope, (pseudo) old-school, jam-for-jam crew battle to take us through the summer. I think the internet would implode on itself if this happened. It doesn't even have to be a "real" battle. They can be best friends in reality for all I care. I just need them to be on some "Why you bitin' our style" shit from Memorial Day until about Labor Day. Make a jam about how eachother kicks are scuffed and how one of the dudes in the other group has a hollow rope chain. Thell me you wouldn't LOVE that shit!! I can hear my speakers blowin' out (again...warranty them shits) already. I don't think this is too much to ask. make it happen, America.

No comments: