Friday, March 27, 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero (MSTRKRFT Remix)


Zero (MSTRKRFT Remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Holy shit, today has been boring!
I was hoping for some new fire to carry me into the weekend. Or at least something new to play excessively loud as I make my grand entrance to the Giants Stadium parking lot tomorrow night for the RedBulls home opener, but noooooooo. At this rate, I'll be bangin' some old Boys Noize and pounding one of them $6 bottles of Brugal on my way in (not that I'm complaining).

But I digress . . .

This is pretty decent though. I'm especially a fan of the smooth bit that kicks in at the 2:00 mark. Now that I think about it, the breakdown in the middle is almost always my favorite part of this kinda jam. Go figure.

(Side note: How the hell is this the first time that I've mentioned MSTRKRFT on this blog?? That can't be right . . .can it?)

No comments: