Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Encountering The Sigi-Bruce


I was watching a Sigi v. Bruce video on TOW and it reminded me of this pic I got at the Draft in Philly this Spring.  By far, this is the highlight of my illustrious soccer journo career.

I will say, though, that the moment when these two saw each other in the hall before walking into the draft room was a crowd-stopper.  In a room full of MLS nerds, it doesn't get much better than this.  But the best part was that you could actually SEE the ego vibes generating off these two fools.  It was a hazy green color. 
Based solely on their "heh, heh, heh" and knowing smile greeting, I'm totally convinced that the night before, The Sigi-Bruce was poppin' bottles in some 18+ club on Penn's Landing and telling co-eds that they were movie producers.

2 comments:

jim crist said...

why are they standing so close? and did drew carey give sigi all his extra fat?

Brian said...

This picture makes me laugh every time I see it