Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning Kanye


You know what time it is.
First up is this week's GOOD Friday jam that wasn't supposed to happen (Kanye was pissed about the 2 song leaks last week and said he was gonna put it on hold for the week):
 
Kanye West ft. Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie - Christian Dior Denim Flow

Not really doing anything for me.  Buuuuuut, it's not on the album, so whatever.
And I think this might be the official farewell to Kid CuDi on this blog.  I can't take it anymore.

Moving along...
Kanye rocked SNL with "Power" and got the Pusha T assist on "Runaway" later.  And you know there was now way he was using that same subway-station-from-Mars performance stage as everyone else.  I must say, though...I am VERY VERY VERY disappointed in Kanye for swapping the 2nd verse of "Power".  At least it was a decent verse.





It's amazing how much better "Runaway" sounds with the added vocal samples.

No comments: