Friday, October 29, 2010

Massive Faux Failure: Rubber Edition

RUBBER OFFICIAL TRAILER ! from oizo mr on Vimeo.

Right now, I sit at my desk absolutely stunned that I have not mentioned Rubber at ANY point on this blog.  I have no idea how this is possible.

In short...Rubber is a film by Mr. Oizo about a tire...a tire?...a tire...that comes to life and goes on a murderous rampage.  Comes out Nov. 10.  Zeus only knows where one goes to actually see it.

That's all lovely, but the film isn't my main priority, it's the potential monster of a soundtrack.  There's the obvious greatness of new shit from Mr. Oizo, but oh no, that's not all.  This soundtrack is a collaboration between Oizo . . .and Gaspard Auge of Justice!  Comes out Nov. 9.  Let's enjoy a taste, shall we:

   Mr. Oizo & Gaspard Augé - Rubber (Original Mix) by Mr. TMS
   Mr. Oizo & Gaspard Augé - Tricycle Express by Crossfire Music

No comments: