Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DENMARK!!!


This will come as a shock to no one, but I am easily the least techno-savvy blogger in North America.  Hands down.  No question.

There hasn't been much to post about music today, so I randomly went into my Blogger site statistics so see what was up. I barely understand that shit.  Very interesting stuff, some of which I knew.  For example, most of y'all arrive here via the homie SF at The Offside Rules.  No surprises there.

But here's what I didn't know . . .FF&SS is fuckin' ROCKIN on the streets of Denmark right now!!!
The best part is...I have absolutely no idea why!  No joke, Denmark is my #1 audience for November.  They make up 45% of November's page views.  WHAT?!

Danes, help me out.  What on earth have I been talking about that you guys are reading?  This is fascinating.  As I type this, there are 19 Danes looking at the site.  This is a magical source of bizarre comedy for me, and I thank you all.

Wait . . .did you all see a Dane Richards post and get excited by accident?!
If so...I will lose my mind and drop dead in this office of laughter.  DEAD.

FUN FACT:  As a man partly of US Virgin Islands extraction, I am 1/8th Danish on my mother's side.  I'm almost certain that with the new FIFA rules, I can qualify for you All-Blogger National Team.

Embrace me, Denmark!!  I am you!  You are me!  We is us!

No comments: