Friday, February 25, 2011

DJ (Jan Gunnar) Solli 3-for-1 Sale

I am declaring myself the unofficial American headquarters for DJ Solli jams.
Is that a real thing?  Nope.
Did anyone ask me to be?  Of course not.
It's just a perfect (imaginary) partnership, and I'm rollin' with it.

Awww, shit!  Solli got up on some Kanye!
   Lovebeat vs Kanye West - Happy Dark Fantasy (Dj Solli Bootleg) by Jan Gunnar Solli

 Does "World Hold On" hold some sort of record for most strobe-lit song in history?  Can we confirm it?  Anyone from Guinness on this?  No?  Damn.
   White Label - World Hold On 2011 (Dj Solli Mash) by Jan Gunnar Solli

Some OutKast for ya mowf:
   White Label - Ms Jackson 2011 (Dj Solli Mash) by Jan Gunnar Solli

UPDATE:  Wait...I missed one.
   Basto - Gregory Living On My Own (Dj Solli Bootleg) by Jan Gunnar Solli

No comments: