Monday, November 24, 2008

The Real: Gym Class Superheroes


Gym Class Superheroes from jeff on Vimeo.

[I love me some Amanda Diva]

I (like most of you, apparently) was incredibly disappointed with the latest Gym Class Heroes album. I don't even know what it's called, to be honest. From the looks of this vid, it seems that a) Travis is aware that we don't like it b) he doesn't give a shit and c) he at least has the ability to make fun of himself for it. Good stuff.

P.S....not sure if I mentioned this before, but if you're a fan of Mr. McCoy and know damn well that he's capable of MUCH better music that friggin' "Cookie Jar", you should be aware of his side project, Bernie Allen (along with producer/DJ SIE1). They "released" a very good album/mixtape a while back called Who Is. If you can find it for yourself, I applaud you and crown you King of the Internets. You can buy tracks from their myspace page, though. I highly recommend 'em.

No comments: