Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Know, I Know...Yup.

Hello, there.

My name is Faux Fux & Soccer Shirts. I am a blogger.
I am bored as fuck.

In fact...I am as bored as the living embodiment of "fuck" at seminary.
I SWEAR, I'd like to rattle off at least 5 posts a day, and type out some odd non-sequitur that's only barely related to the jam you just heard, or the video you just watched...but it seems that as we head into summer, everyone stopped making fresh shit!

I don't wanna hear another "freestyle" over the "Hottest In Da Hood" beat (that beat was never even dope in the first place)! I don't wanna see another video of Drake performing live. I don't wanna see another kid dressed like 2007 and making played out Fresh Prince references. I don't wanna see another interview from some rapper who doesn't even have a proper album out making Kanye-level statements of superiority. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER BAND DOING AN ARCADE FIRE IMPRESSION!! I don't want to hear any more of my favorite guitar players relegated to keyboards and drum machines. For Fuck sake, people...SUMMER IS COMING! Can we get some JAMS?!

Ahem.

Before I slip into the abyss of Angry Internet Land, I'll end this here.
If something worth talking about makes its way through my brain, I'll be here to share it...but I ain't holdin' my breath. We are officially in a drought.

No comments: