Thursday, August 27, 2009

Drake, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne & Eminem - Forever



Yup...that's the line-up.
Odd thing about songs like this is that with a roster this big, it's almost impossible for the song to actually live up to its potential (you know the non-jam I'm talking about). This definitely isn't bad...not at all. I think it's the beat that's putting me to sleep. UPDATE: I take that back. I gave this song a pass because my standards for radio-ready Hip-Hop are at an all-time low. this song isn't good. Its boring ass hell, to be honest. Alrighty...that's enough blogger negativity for on day.

The back story for this is that the song is somehow involved with a "movie" that LeBron James is attached too. I'd get more detail for ya, but really, it's not that interesting.

Get your ears ready, this is the only song you're gonna hear for the next two months!

No comments: