Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ghostface ft. Raheem DeVaughn - Baby



The hoodtasticness of this song and video is Grade A.
But why the hell is Raheem DeVaughn using auto-tune??

You know . . .this video shows you why I could never pick up them hood chicks. You can roll up on 'em, grab their arms and get all in their ear-holes and whatnot...and they LOVE that shit!! It's like they enjoy being hit on by a fuckin' gorilla. "A yo, whass good wichu, ma?" Word?! That's the secret password? I like chicks with big ass earrings and their name written on their jewelry too... But, NAH! I could never get me one, because my social approach doesn't include anything that could lead to a potential assault charge. Dammit.

That's cool though. I'll keep it in the suburbs. Girls over there got jobs and names I can spell.
Middlesex County, what up?!

No comments: