Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The B.S. Report: RW/RR Challenge Fantasy Draft



I have no shame in admitting that I am a 27yr old man with an complete addiction to The Real World.  To take it a step further, the RW/RR Challenge shows just might be the best thing television has created since Sanford & Son.  I am not alone in this...Bill Simmons of ESPN and his homeboys have come up with the brilliant idea of treating the new Challange season like a pro sport, complete with a fantasy draft.  Players get points for fights, intoxication, hook-ups (do we still say "hook-ups"?), crying, etc...and get deductions for arrests, game DQs or mentioning loved ones back home.  Tell me that ain't the greatest shit ever!  I wish this was a normal thing.  Not only would I pay to join, I'd friggin' win that shit!!

No comments: