Tuesday, September 8, 2009

READER COMMENTS Experiment?!

This is either going to send me ALL the way to the insane asylum, or be the most fascinating thing I've done in quite some time.

I'm felling a little bold, a little brave, and slightly stupid...
So...for the first time, I'm going to open up this blog to reader comments.

I've remarked a few times on how I think reader comments on music blogs (ESPECIALLY blogs heavy on Hip-Hop) can be the most mind numbing shit I've ever read. NahRight and Stereogum's readers make me want to kill myself, the readers, and their immediate families . . .but then at places like Okayplayer, or smaller, more personal blogs, the conversations can be fantastic.

And to keep it extra real, I don't even know how many of you there are...or if any of you really give a shit about what I share, or my opinions in the first place.

So I think...TEMPORARILY...I will open up the comments' section around here and see what kind of thing pops up. If it's enjoyable, I keep it. If it brings out the lunatics, I kill it.

Let the games begin!!

No comments: