Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Washed Out - Luck



WASHED OUT!!!
Best "new" artist of 2009, dammit!

This latest jam is only a few seconds long, but I don't give a shit. Dope is dope.
AND...I never thought the day would come that I was pissed about no longer having a cassette player...but here we are. Washed Out's High Times "EP" is available...on tape...right here. I can't tell you how unfortunate this is. I can rock a tape in the house...but my car's all new and whatnot. No tape deck. Once again, the march of technology has sent a boot right into my chest. Damn you, science!!

On the bright side, though, you can cop the digital 12", Life of Leisure, right here. It's where you'll find some of his other jams that I've posted in the last few weeks.

I don't care if you never read this blog or ever take my recommendations again. As your friend, and and faithful music dork, I implore you . . .get up on some Washed Out music. Now!

No comments: