Friday, September 25, 2009

"Right in the peppercorns!"



This, my friends, is a brilliant slice of television.

In an outtake from the Today Show, Meredith Viera* kicks Matt Lauer in the nuts**.
What? You need more than that? Fine. Wait for Al Roker's so-corny-its-hilarious reaction (that I demand become a catchphrase among the kids) and look on Martha Stewart's face during the whole thing. I'm convinced that if the camera kept rolling, we would have seen her transform into a half-lizard, half-goat and eat the producer's face in a howling fit of rage.

*Am I mistaken, or didn't Meredith have some MILFy potential on The View? What happened?

** "Nuts" is now, and will forever be the funniest euphamism for testicles. Its simple and to the point, yet sounds just ridiculous enough to get a laugh. Go ahead...say "nuts" to yourself 5 times and try not to laugh?***

***Guess what? I just made you sit at your desk and say "nuts" and chuckle like an 11yr old. Consider it a lesson on the power of the blog. In less scrupulous hands, this could have been a more disastrous turn of events. Was getting you to say "nuts" the entire reason for this post in the first place? Am I REALLY that bored and circuitous****? You bet I am!

****Did I really just use the word "circuitous" in a blog post that was essentially about a man being kicked in the nuts? I think I did. Where else you gonna get this kind of action? Frankly, if you're still reading this...I am amazed. This is by far the most pointless thing I've ever posted. But you're good people. You're patient. I can appreciate that.

No comments: