Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dirty Money - Love Come Down



Hmmm.
I need this instrumental ASAP, I know that much.

Diddy must be bored as hell, he doesn't seem to know what to do with himself these days. Nasty vodka (don't front, that shit is GROSS), 11 shows on MTV, that whole Last Train to Paris fiasco...

...speaking of which, let me hip you to some shit. If you think Last Train to Paris was only supposed to be a random, under-promoted mixtape, then you're nuts. I promise you, that "mixtape" was gonna be Diddy's next album. You know...the reason for a whole TV show...the "album" that we suddenly don't hear about any more. But then...something happened, and Diddy had to scap it, but didn't want to put all that time/money/work/Felix to waste. Hmmm . . .I wonder what happened that made him change his mind.

ANYWAY . . .so now we get Dirty Money, which is The Didster himself, Dawn from Danity Kane...and somebody named Kaleena (no idea who that is). So there yo go.

No comments: