Wednesday, September 8, 2010

KILL ME NOW, PLEASE!!!: Eli Porter x Diplo x Lil' Jon

::10min pass as I contemplate why I continue to roam this earth::

   Eli Porter - U Don't Like Me [E-Dolla Remix] (Ft. Lil' Jon) by donutsandmilk
As you know, I honestly try my best to avoid even mentioning things I hate on this blog.  There are thousands of others on The Netz who are more than willing to point out what sucks, OR simply mention every damn song they come across for the sake of site hits...

HOWEVER...sometimes the not-so proverbial shit hits us fans right in the teeth with such amazing force that I have to share with you all just to make sure that A) I haven't been stricken with brain fever and this isn't some sort of medically induced night terror, and B) if my life is going to be worse for knowing that something exists, I refuse to be alone and have to drag someone down with me.

So here we are.
I assume you remember Eli Porter, right?
Who could possibly forget this?  Yeah.

Well . . .now Eli has a FUCKING MIXTAPE coming out, and his lead single is that shit up there ^^^, with production from Diplo.  DIPLO?!?  DIPLO!!!!!!  And featuring what must be the re-animated corpse of Lil' Jon, because I'm positive he died in 2005.

Fuckin' hell.
I'm off to go drink through my lunch break.

No comments: