Wednesday, September 29, 2010

N.E.R.D. - Hyonotize You


219293325
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - More video blogs and vloggers.
[Before listening]
Oooooookay.  Just finding out that this song even exists, or was in the works, and here we are with its live premiere.  I'm nervous.  New N.E.R.D. . .
PRODUCED BY DAFT PUNK
I'm terrified.  What if this sucks??
Do you understand how tremendously important a Neptunes/Daft Punk collaboration is to me?!  It's as ridiculous as "Hey, what if Thierry Henry and Rafa Marquez suddenly joined the Red Bulls?"  What?  That happened?!

Wait...before I press play on this, I need to get my mind's ear in the right place and remember the absolute golden greatness that happened the last time 2 of my mega-favorites got together:
   Daft Punk - Daft Club - 03 - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Neptunes RMX) by Rombo_Rama

OK...feeling better.  Lets do this!

[After listening]

::blank stare::

What the hell was that?
I have officially lost all hope for this album being even remotely good.

No comments: