Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Twin Shadow - Castles In The Snow


Twin Shadow - Castles In The Snow Directed by Jamie Harley from Twin Shadow on Vimeo.

A brief tale of a man who listens to too much friggin' music:
I had been seeing this Twin Shadow cat all over the internet this summer and whatnot.  I'd give a brief listen, and respond with "dammit, this slow, droopy-sounding indie shit has gotten out of control.  I can't jam to this shit", so I stopped paying attention.  Then the one and only Mr. Francis asks me if I had checked out the album, and I was "Nah", because I didn't even remember who Twin Shadow was.  However, I did remember that I have the musical attention span of a 9yr old, so I check my own site's archives, and apparently, I was rockin' the shit out of "Castles..." and "Yellow Balloon" back in February.  Aaaaabsolutely no recollection of any of that whatsoever.  Happens all the time.  This is why I have a dozen albums on my iPhone of shit I was all sorts of excited about, but haven't even got around to hearing yet.  TOO MUCH MUSIC.  As much as I catch, i lose in the process.  Addiction is a BITCH.

No comments: