Monday, December 8, 2008

Funny Games on DVD



Been a little too happy lately?
Holiday season ruining your edge?
Post-Obama euphoria got you smiling more often than you'd like?

This movie is the solution.

I'm not even going to say whether or not it was a good movie, because I'm still not sure yet. What I WILL say, with absolute certainty, is that by the end of this film, you will absolutely despise everyone in it (except the little kid). You will be consumed with a rage and furor unlike anything you've experienced from something as simple as watching movie. There will be a special dark place in your heart created for the "villains". Short of History Channel pieces where Hitler or James Earl Ray make appearances, there have never been 2 people I've hated more on my television . . .that didn't start for DC United.

No comments: