Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jeremy Hall: Now Officially My Homeboy

I don't even need to wrap this in my usual sarcasm and sports angst, because its too perfect as it is.

According to Big Apple Soccer, Jeremy Hall and (good friend/former Red Bull/expansion draft casualty/fist-pump aficionado/RBA photo opportunist) Philly Union's  Nick Zimmerman have begun a relatively friendly war of words that included Hall saying:

"Don't cry when we beat you . . .you can have my jersey"

Applaud that man, dammit!
Jeremy Hall, welcome to my list of people I have arbitrarily decided are my homies, despite the fact that I don't know you at all.  Its an illustrious group.  You should absolutely feel honored.  I would easily rank this as high as an early 90's Soul Train Award.  Yeah...it's that big of a deal.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Del Piero looking like a real possibility

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf39kBs7-Dw&feature=player_embedded#!

Faux Fur and Soccer Shirts said...

Ehhh, I don't know. Del Piero on Facebook: "Dear friends, to respond to your questions that I have received over these days: Yes, it's true. I am going to America... on holiday. But I will certainly be back,"