Monday, January 18, 2010

GIANT Weekend Recap Post (pt. 1)

OK...let's get back to business.
Like I mentioned earlier, I haven't really been anywhere near the internet in about 4 days, I was all up in the Catskills, so let's do a quick lap and see what's worth talking about from the past weekend...




Drake ft. Von Pea (of Tanya Morgan) and Phonte - My New
Awww shit, sounds like somebody gave drake a backpack!  Judging by the sound of Drake's voice, this can't be new (or even that recent), but its damn sure alot better than most of what he did in 2009.

Drake ft. Colin Munroe - Where Were You
Copyright claim coming from Drake's legal team in 5...4...3...2...1...

Joell Ortiz & Novel - Like I Know
I mentioned last week or so that these two had a collabo mixtape coming soon.

Joe Budden - Keep On

Ali Vegas - Serengheti


Episode 4 of Skillz' "Hip Hop Confessions" with DJ Jazzy Jeff (the greatest.  learn something.) and Kwame:

Skillz Presents: Hip Hop Confessions feat. Jazzy Jeff & Kwame from LowKey on Vimeo.

Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming
You may have heard this already, but I never posted it, because Lupe and Atlantic Records had a proper shit fit when this hit the internet.  Now they're distributing free files of it.  Go figure.  I'm guessing Lupe tossed it off the album.

Rhymefest ft. Phonte - Say Wassup
Rhymefest ft. Little Brother & Darien Brockington - How High
2 jams from the "upcoming" (I'll believe it when I have it) El Che album.

No comments: