Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wait...What?...The Draft Is on the 14th, NOT the 12th?!





Awwwwwwww SHIT!!!
All this time, I thought the draft was next Tuesday afternoon, and I couldn't make it (wifey's birthday).
Turns out that bad boy is on Thursday!

What does that mean?
It means I will be all up in the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Oh, this is lovely.
I don't give 2 shits about the draft itself, I'm amped to see the boys and girls of ESC again for the first time since we said goodbye to Giants Stadium, AND for the first official face-to-face between us and the Sons of Ben (they actually have a team now.  who knew?).  This is like Christmas for me, man.

Philly's claiming 200 attending, DC's bringing a bus, a few from TFC are coming down.
It's my own personal Axis of Evil all in the same room.
All the flavors of scum in a giant dickhead gumbo.
Couldn't be happier.

I might even fire off a live update on the fan interactions (again, I don't give a wet damn about the draft itself, I don't know them kids) while I'm in there.

No comments: