Thursday, October 8, 2009

RedBull Arena Tour!!! F**K YEAH!!!



Blog's gonna be extra light today . .
This afternoon, I (along with my Brothers-In-Booze, the ESC) will be taking my first tour of RedBull Arena and picking out my two seats for 2010 season tickets (Sec. 101!!).  Can't tell you how amped I am to see this place.

It feels like I'm buying property. 
I wasn't this excited about visiting my college for the first time.

Imagine if this league does get its shit together and becomes relevant . . .in 50yrs I could have some wanna-be hooligan grandkids getting in a fight about what it really means to be a "supporter", and lil' Faux III can hit 'em with "My grandparents had season tix in 'Empire End' for the first year at the Arena, yadda yadda yadda" and somehow that would make him hardcore.  Ahhh, yes.  These are the simple things I dream that make me happy.

And what's amazing about this is that my team is ABSOLUTE CRAP.  Crap, crap crap.  Yet, here I am, grinning like an idiot at the thought of dropping $544 + on a pair of season tickets.  Crazy, isn't it?

No comments: