Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Note on this Game to Star Trak Jibberish



The idea of Game on Star Track still makes me feel ill.

But let me offer up an early prediction (with no hint of sarcasm):
Within the next 6 months, this signing and Game's The RED Album WILL lead to a monumental battle with Game and The Clipse on one side and 50 Cent and G-Unit on the other.  Write it down.  Take it to the bank.  I'll go a step further and say it will be the most genuinely relevant and significant battle since Jay-Z vs. Nas . . .and the outcome of that battle will forever change the value and definition of "street cred" as well as "internet rapper" vs. "radio rapper".  I couldn't be more sure of it.  Trust me.  I will be linking back to this post as an "I told you so" before the summer.

No comments: