Monday, December 21, 2009

You're All Wrong! Avatar Was The Jam!


Avatar from christopherstorm on Vimeo.

Soooo...people went to see Avatar...with 3 of them D's...and didn't like it?!
Do you also hate sunny days, warm cookies and kittens?

FACTUAL L. JACKSON:  Not at least enjoying Avatar is a sure sign that you're a Clint-Eastwood-in-Gran Torino-level miserable bastard.  Yes...I get it...the whole thing boiled down to a flimsy allegory for the war in Iraq about 2/3rds through.  I don't care.  Yes, it's incredibly ironic that the man who directed the greatest anti-technology flick of all time, Terminator, also directed this anti-tech, anti-"progress" movie in a totally unnatural, completely machine generated fashion.  I also do not care.  What were y'all expecting, some Oliver Stone shit?  Did the usher fool you into thinking this was a documentary?  Good grief, America!  I'm THE most cynical, angsty 27yr old alive, and even I enjoyed the hell out of Avatar.

No comments: