Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ooooooooh SEATS!!



(Photo via Red Bulls Reader)
Never thought I could be so excited about chairs or corporate branding...but here we are.
Red Bulls Reader headed over to the Arena yesterday and snapped a few pics for a construction progress report.  The sneaky suckers at Red Bull had been hiding this side of the stadium from the live webcam, so we didn't know all this had been installed.

Lovely, ain't it?
I can't wait to spill beer, hurl profanities pick my ESC brothers up off the ground in that joint.

There's some business about the new Pub and Club Seat Lounge in the article, but I'm not fancy, so I assume I'll never set foot in either.  Although, I am a first-time season ticket holder for 2010.  Perhaps a perk or 2 is in order!  Hook it up!  Like a gold-plated and engraved frosty mug or some shit.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I clicked on the link to the web cam and was able to see the side of the stadium with the Red Bull logo on it. However I have since fucked it up for everyone else and can't get the camera back to the same position.