Monday, September 15, 2008

50 vs. Kanye . . .again?



That 50 Cent fellow really does crack me up. He hasn't made a song that I liked in about 7-8 years, but he's one entertaining bastard. An arrogant, evil [marketing] genius.

We all remember him and Kanye going back and forth as they released albums on the same day a few months ago. It looks like it's gonna happen again, as both artist are set to release their next albums in December.

Personally, I love the WWE hype machine that goes into this stuff. Especially 50 vs. Kanye. These two and their "feud" are the ultimate microcosm of the changing face of hip-hop and the Black American male image in general . . .but I won't bore you with all that. The point is, it looks like we have 50 Cent vs. Kanye West: The Rematch, and I, for one, have my popcorn ready and will be enjoying the hell out of it.

No comments: