Sunday, September 7, 2008

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live Your Life . . .and other assorted ramblings



Alright. OK. Hold on. Wait a second.

As I'm sure you've noticed, this is MUCH later that I usually post anything. Why? Because I'm half drunk. What do you want from me?! It was the start to football season.

Anyway . . .as I was "coming home", I heard this song on the radio. What I heard was a fuckin' T.I. song that sampled "Numa Numa". What?! Obviously, I must be drunk as hell. There's no way this is possible, right?! Is my world falling in on itself?

Really, the best part of the song is the fact that Rihanna actually remembered that she's West Indian. I actually forgot.

Oh! By the way . . .YES! I did hear/see Kanye's "Love LockDown", and YES, I am impressed. I'll gladly wait for someone else to tell me another "urban" artist with the balls to make that song and perform it with that much attention surrounding it. I've got some other stuff to say about the jam, but I'll save that for tomorrow when I can actually give you a link to hear/download it.

No comments: