Monday, September 15, 2008

Justice and Ed Banger Crew Rock the Apple


Awwwww, this is some shit, right here!
Thurs., Oct. 30 at Webster Hall, there's gonna be a series of DJ sets that will completely SHUT DOWN anything else happening on this blue planet (unless that damn Aoki kid shows up someplace).

[Pause for author rant: I still don't understand Steve Aoki's appeal. That dude is the laziest, no-mixin', i-pod shufflin' sum'bitch on the circuit. I've mixed better sets in my car. If his name was "Bob Jones", he'd never make a dime. I'm just sayin'.]

Read carefully: Justice. Busy P. Sebastian. So Me.
Damn.

Two things I don't understand are 1) How did I not know about this until now 2) How the hell are tickets still available?

Either way . . .you can get yours here. Be sure to wear your best colorful t-shit and tightest black leather jacket. I could be wrong, but I think they might be required (sarcasm).

No comments: