Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Axe Dark Temptation



[2 minutes of stunned silence]

Wait . . .wait, wait wait.

Hold on a sec...

So there's a men's body spray and shower gel . . .and it smells like chocolate . . .

Is that what's happening? This is real?
Like, an actual THING . . .that I can own?

I'm sorry if I seem a little slow right now, it's because my mind was just blown.

So . . .I absolutely HAVE to buy this, right?! The potential for comedy and really awkward social situations is waaaaaay too high for me to NOT have this! To hell with the sub-prime mortgage crisis. How is this not the biggest news story in America?? I can literally go around as a Black man that smells like chocolate?!

Ladies and gentlemen, as of today, we are living in a new world. The ceiling for inappropriate humor has just been raised to levels that we never thought possible.

No comments: